As always, the health and safety of our students and studio families is our top priority. NFBT will continue to follow the safety recommendations provided by the CDC and any mandates required by the state of Florida.
TO HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF GERMS:
1) Please have your child dress and ready for class before arriving. Dressing rooms will not be available at this time.
2) Please have your child wash their hands for 20 seconds before leaving your home to attend dance. In addition, Hand sanitizer will be provided as students enter the building.
3) Please ask your child to use the restroom before coming to dance class.
4) Bring your own water bottle. The water fountain will remain closed at this time.
5) Only students and staff will be allowed in the building at this time.
6) Students will be admitted 5 minutes before class begins. Please remain in the car until the doors open.
7) All students and staff will have their temperature taken before entering the building. Temperatures of 100.4 or more will not be permitted to enter the building.
8) All students and staff must wear a mask when entering & exiting the building, when in the common areas of the studio, and if social distancing is not possible. Classrooms are set up to provide social distancing, so unless otherwise mandated by the government, it is your personal choice if you want your child to keep their mask on during class or not.
9) Students must be picked up on time so that the cleaning and sanitization of the classrooms between classes can remain on schedule for the next group.
Students and their families must be symptom free before coming to class. Therefore no runny noses, sore throats, cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Do not send your dancer to class if she/he or anyone in your family has flu-like or Covid-19 symptoms
Students with a temperature of 100.4 or more will not be allowed in the building.
Students who develop any symptoms while in class will need to wear a mask and wait in the lobby until a parent can arrive to take them home.
Students who have a diagnosed illness other than Covid-19 confirmed by a doctor must be symptom free for 24 hours, without the assistance of medication, before returning to class.
Students with asthma must let us know each time they are experiencing symptoms. If parents do not let us know we will assume your child is ill and we will call you to pick she/he up.
If your child or anyone in your family or anyone living in your house test positive for Covid-19, please follow the state health department guidelines and wait 10-14 days until the infected person is symptom free before your child returns to class.
If your child or anyone in your family or anyone living in your house has been exposed to Covid-19, please wait 10 days without any symptoms occurring before your child returns to class.
THE SAME GUIDELINES APPLY TO NFBT STAFF
1) CLASSROOMS ARE SET UP TO PROVIDE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WHILE IN CLASS.
2) CLASSROOMS WILL BE CLEANED AND DISINFECTED BETWEEN CLASSES USING HOSPITAL GRADE PRODUCTS THAT ARE SAFE. RESTROOMS AND COMMON AREAS WILL BE CLEANED BEFORE AND AFTER CLASSES EACH DAY.
3) ADDITIONAL AIR FILTRATION IS PROVIDED IN EACH CLASSROOM.
4) STUDENTS ATTENDING MULTIPLE CLASSES WILL REMAIN IN THE SAME CLASSROOM FOR ALL CLASSES.
5) STUDENTS WILL USE DIFFERENT DOORS TO ENTER AND EXIT.
6) THE WATER FOUNTAIN WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO USE.
7) RESTROOMS: ONLY ONE STUDENT AT A TIME WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CLASSROOM FOR THE RESTROOM USE. THERE WILL BE NO GATHERING IN THE HALLWAYS OR COMMON AREAS.
8) INSTRUCTORS WILL WEAR MASK WHILE IN CLASS.
9) VIRTUAL CLASS OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT READY TO ATTEND IN-STUDIO CLASSES OR CANNOT ATTEND BECAUSE OF ILLNESS OR OTHER REASONS.
10) WE WILL RE-EVALUATE THE ABOVE PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS AS NEEDED.